Once I finally set out to publish this blog, I thought long and hard about what I wanted to accomplish by opening myself up in this format. These were basically my goals…
- Communicate to friends and family, stay connected
- Help others embrace the brighter side of their troubles. Show that it’s ok to be vulnerable
- Document my journey, and having my writings about my experiences on record
- Revisit special memories…. share some cool stories
- Celebrate life. There’s a whole lot of awesomeness to be had
- Share, discuss and celebrate live music! (because that’s my jam)
So I will continue to use this space to share my unfiltered experiences and thoughts. And not just the sad stuff, but all the great stuff. I’m grateful that you have taken any time to read my ramblings or look at my photos or check out whatever music I share..
This coming Saturday night I’ll be heading over the the Capitol Theatre to see one of the most soulful artists I know. One of the coolest dudes I’ve ever met. If you’re going the Cap on Saturday to see JJ Grey, stop over to say hey! I’ll be parked in my normal spot in the ADA section. Soaking up some music for my soul!